Skore SHADES Condoms in Bangladesh
During sexual activity, the Skore Shades Condoms is intended to deliver increased sensitivity as well as a more refined sensation. Latex made from natural rubber is used to make this item, which features dots. It comes in a variety of colors, which can make the experience more interesting for you.
This product’s intended uses include the reduction of the risk of sexually transmitted infections and the prevention of unintended pregnancies.
Key Features of the Product Skore SHADES
- An increased amount of lubricant as well as an increased number of dots.
- Condoms with a reduced thickness, meant for increased sensitivity.
- The experience is completely devoid of friction and has been 100% electrically tested.
- Dermatological testing has been done.
- Condoms made of natural rubber latex.
- Width is 53 mm (nominal), give or take 2 mm.
- Height of 180 mm, give or take 2 mm.
- Form: This object has a straight walled shape.
Instructions for Use Skore SHADES:
- Place the condom on the erect genital and wait until just before engaging in sexual activity to engage in sexual activity.
- The roll must be placed on the exterior of the sandwich.
- Before putting it on, you need to squeeze the end of the condom in order to expel any air that may be trapped inside.
- One should place the condom on top of the genital and roll it while simultaneously gripping the end with one hand and rolling it with the other.
- Once ejaculation has occurred, firmly grasp the condom and remove it from the body in a cautious manner while the genitalia are still in an upright position.
Important safety information:
- Skore SHADES is intended for one-time usage only.
- Always use a new condom when engaging in sexual activity.
- If the condom leaks or breaks while it is being used, you should seek medical attention as soon as you can, no later than 72 hours after the incident.
- After the use-by date that is printed on the package of condoms, you should not use the product.
- Keep the condoms in a cold, dry area when not in use.
- Take precautions against the heat, especially direct sunlight.