Duphalac Syrup Lactulose Oral Solution 200ML Online in BD
Duphalac Syrup 200ML is the best medicine for curing Diarrhea. It has been specifically designed to provide relief from diarrhea caused due to various reasons. Duphalac syrup contains Loperamide Hydrochloride which helps in controlling bowel movements and also prevents dehydration that may occur because of frequent loose stools or diarrhea. Duphalac syrup is used to treat chronic diarrhea in adults and children. Duphalac syrup is a liquid medication that works by slowing the movement of the gut to allow more water into your body, which helps you have less frequent bowel movements.
Follow the steps in this article if you’re using a prescription:
How to take Duphalac syrup Oral Solution?
Take Duphalac syrup by mouth, usually once daily for constipation, or as directed by your doctor. You may combine the solution with fruit juice, water, milk, or a soft dessert to improve the taste if you’re taking it.
Take this medicine on a daily basis to get the most out of it. Keep in mind that you should take it at the same time every day. The dosage is determined by your medical history and response to therapy.
It might take up to 48 hours for your bowels to move. If the problem persists or deteriorates, inform your doctor.
What cautions to be taken?
- Do not use Duphalac Syrup 200ML if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of kidney disease or liver failure, as it may be necessary for them to monitor you more closely while taking Duphalac Syrup 200ML.
- Avoid drinking alcohol until after you no longer require Duphalac Syrup 200ML treatment.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have kidney disease then consult your doctor before using this drug
- Do not give this medication to a child younger than 12 years old unless directed by the doctor.
What are the side effects of Duphalac Syrup 200ML?
Talk to your doctor if you experience any symptoms such as:
- Nausea and/or vomiting;
- Diarrhea or constipation;
- Flatulence (wind);
- Abdominal pain, stomach cramps.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
How should Duphalac Syrup 200ML be stored?
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in original container
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date, which is stated on the carton/bottle label after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Protect from direct heat and light
Note: The information presented at the site has a general character. Note please this information cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. You should consult with your doctor or health care adviser regarding any specific instructions on your condition. The information is reliable, but we concede it could contain mistakes. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, or other damage caused by the use of this information on the site and also for consequences of self-treatment.