Durex Performa condom 12pcs
Are you looking for a way to make your intimate moments last even longer?
Look no further than the Durex Performa condom! Made with Performa™ Silicone lubricant containing benzocaine 5%, a local anesthetic, these easy-on, teat ended, smooth shaped condoms are designed to give you a comfortable and pleasurable experience. With a nominal width of 52mm, Durex Performa condoms are 100% electronically tested and dermatologically tested for quality, so you can trust that you’re getting the most reliable protection. Plus, the Performa™ lubricant helps delay his orgasm, making sex last longer and more enjoyable. With Durex Performa, you can be sure to have a safe and enjoyable time with your partner.
💦 Performa™ Silicone Lubricant: Contains benzocaine 5%, a local anesthetic to help him last longer.
🤩Easy-on: Teat ended, smooth shaped condoms with a nominal width of 52mm.
💪Durex Quality: 100% electronically tested with 5 more quality tests carried out on every batch; dermatologically tested too.
💗Performa™ Lubricant: To help delay his orgasm, keeping him excited and making sex last longer.
– Nominal width: 52mm
– Contains benzocaine 5%
– 100% electronically tested
– Length: 180mm – Thickness: 0.07mm
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Put the condom on when the penis is erect.
2. Pinch the teat end of the condom and place it over the head of the penis.
3. Unroll the condom down the shaft of the penis all the way to the base.
4. After ejaculation, hold the condom firmly at the base of the penis and withdraw the penis before it becomes soft.
5. Dispose of the condom carefully in the bin.
Q: How big is the Durex Performa condom?
A: The nominal width of the Durex Performa condom is 52mm.
Q: Is the Durex Performa condom safe?
A: Yes, the Durex Performa condom is 100% electronically tested and dermatologically tested for quality.