Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash 750ML
Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash 750ML has been used for a long time to care for mouths and teeth. Using it means fewer cavities, less plaque buildup, and fresher breath. It has a refreshing mint flavor that leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh with regular use. Just rinse for 30 seconds twice a day. You’ll feel an intense burst of Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash in your mouth. Exactly what you would expect of the original product.
Why use Original Antiseptic Mouthwash 750ML?
- Unlike normal mouthwash, Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash 750ML has clinically proven health benefits. It kills bacteria, plaque, and germs that cause bad breath.
- Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash is known to kill 99 percent of the most common mouth bacteria.
- It can reduce gingivitis by 21% greater than brushing and flossing alone.
- A clinical study showed that it can reduce 52% more plaque than brushing and flossing alone.
Does it have any side effects?
- Using it may cause a slight stinging if you have any type of mouth sore, canker sore, or oral infection.
- If you experience swollen, red, or bleeding gums, tooth loss, or ongoing tooth pain, it may indicate something serious.
- Burning or stinging of your mouth or throat is less serious.
How to store Original Mouthwash?
- Make sure to store it at room temperature.
- Cold weather may cloud the product, but its antiseptic properties are not affected.
- Take 20 ml (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) Listerine Mouthwash
- Rise with full strength for 30 seconds
- Do not swallow
- Do not eat or drink anything for the next 30 minutes for the best results
- Eucalyptol 0.092%
- Menthol 0.042%
- Methyl salicylate 0.060%
- Thymol 0.064%
- alcohol (26.9%)
- benzoic acid
- poloxamer 407
- sodium benzoate
- Children under 12 years of age must not use Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash 750ML
- If Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash 750ML is accidentally swallowed, please get medical help.
- If you are pregnant, or if you have leukemia or any type of infection, please contact your doctor before taking Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash. Your teeth and gums may require special care if you have certain types of illness or disease.