NIZORAL Shampoo in Bangladesh
Dry, flaky, red, itchy scalp are all indications of anti dandruff, which is treated and prevented using Nizoral Shampoo. Antidandruff and seborrheic dermatitis shampoo, Nizoral Shampoo, has been dermatologically evaluated and shown effective.
It works by addressing the root source of dandruff, which is a fungus. It is effective in eliminating dandruff for good. By bringing your scalp back to a healthy state. A class of medications known as Antifungals, Topical includes Nizoral Shampoo. It can either be taken alone or in combination with other drugs.
Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Monolauryl Ether Sulphosuccinate, Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanolamide, Macrogol 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Laurdimonium Hydrolysed Animal Collagen, Hydrochloric Acid, Erythrosine (E127) and Imidurea.
- It contains Ketoconazole which is a clinically proven anti-dandruff ingredient.
- It controls the fungus that causes dandruff, allowing it to go beyond treating the symptoms and treat the disease at its core.
- The active ingredient in Nizoral is 10 times more efficient than the active ingredient in the popular dandruff shampoo. It prevents dandruff from its root.
- It has a fresh and pleasant scent.
Directions of use
- Wet your hair completely.
- Apply a little amount of shampoo to your scalp and rub it into a lather.
- Wait for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Rinse your hair completely.
- Only for external use.
- Use according to the directions.
- Before use shake the bottle.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the children’s reach.
- Before using the product, read the package leaflet.