V Wash Plus Intimate Hygiene Wash price in Bangladesh
A woman’s vagina is the most delicate and sensitive area. Lactobacilli, a type of beneficial bacteria, are found in the vagina and serve to maintain an appropriate pH balance of 3.5 to 4.5 in a woman’s body. A disruption in the bacteria’s delicate balance can result in infection and inflammation. A lack of adequate hygiene or the use of alkaline goods, such as soap, can lead to an imbalance in the body’s pH level. As a result, you’ll want a product like VWash Plus, which contains Lactic acid, to keep your vagina’s pH in check.
V Wash Plus Expert Intimate Hygiene is pH-balanced to meet the needs of the intimate area. Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids are all found in sea buckthorn oil and tea tree oil. Keep yourself clean and fresh with this liquid cleanser that eliminates bad smells.
Purified Water, Triethanolamine Lauryl Sulphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Tea Tree Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Minerals, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, etc.
Key Benefits of VWash
- VWash Plus is for all of your intimate care requirements.
- Maintains pH balance and promotes a more healthy way of life.
- When it comes to feminine hygiene, nothing but V Wash Plus is a product created specifically with women in mind.
- Maintains the pH balance of the vagina.
- Prevents itchiness, irritation, dryness, and leaves you feeling clean and fresh all day.
- Protects the delicate area of the body by maintaining a pH level of 3.5.
- Use it every day to keep your intimate area clean and healthy.
- It can be used during menstruation and is also safe for pregnant women.
Directions of use
- Apply a few drops to your vaginal area by squeezing the liquid into your hand.
- Apply to the skin and rinse well with water.
- Before using the product, read the label thoroughly.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the direct sun’s rays.
- Keep it out of the children’s reach.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid coming into direct contact with your eyes.
- Check the expiration date.