Gaviscon Original Liquid Sachets Online in Bangladesh
Gaviscon Original Liquid Sachets is a medicine that relieves heartburn and indigestion. Gaviscon has been around for over 80 years, and the company’s original liquid sachets are available in Bangladesh. The product contains an active ingredient called sodium alginate which helps maintain the stomach acidity to prevent symptoms of indigestion from developing.
Why Gaviscon Liquid Sachets is the best way to get relief from heartburn and acid reflux?
Millions of people suffer from heartburn and acid reflux on a daily basis. Many of them reach for Gaviscon Original Liquid Sachets as their go-to remedy. If you are one of those people, here’s why Gaviscon Liquid Sachets are the best way to get relief from heartburn and acid reflux.
Gaviscon Original Liquid Sachets are easy-to-use liquid antacids that can be used as a mini cure for heartburn or acid reflux. The Gaviscon liquid sachets contain two active ingredients, Sodium Alginate which is a bulk-forming agent, and Aluminum Hydroxide which is an antacid. These two ingredients give Gaviscon Liquid Sachets their unique properties of relieving heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach by forming a protective barrier or foam blanket on top of the stomach contents to prevent acid from coming up into your esophagus.
When to take Gaviscon?
- If you experience mild heartburn or indigestion on a regular basis, only use Gaviscon.
- Take Gaviscon regularly after meals and before bedtime, up to four times a day, if you experience symptoms daily.
- If you’ve been using Gaviscon for longer than seven days and still feel uncomfortable or painful, talk to your doctor.
- Gaviscon is typically taken after meals and at bedtime.
- You should notice a difference immediately after taking Gaviscon, and the advantage will last for around four hours.
- It’s fine to take paracetamol together with Gaviscon, but don’t combine it with ibuprofen or aspirin.
- Do not take Gaviscon for longer than seven days if you haven’t received it via a prescription.
- There are several varieties of Gaviscon. Inquire with your doctor or pharmacist about the differences between them.
The dosage depends on the kind of Gaviscon you’re taking. The liquid is usually one to two 5ml spoonful, up to four times a day. The tablets are often 2 to 4 tablets, depending on your doctor’s instructions. Always check the packaging information if you’re unsure about anything.
Gaviscon can be taken by both adults and children over the age of 12. If your baby or child has problems with reflux or indigestion, speak to their doctor as soon as possible. Only administer Gaviscon if your physician directs you to do so. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any of the following conditions
- You have had an adverse reaction to Gaviscon or any other drugs before
- A low-calcium or low-salt (low sodium) diet has been recommended for you
- Chronic kidney or heart problems
- You have a rare, inherited illness called Phenylketonuria
- You have low levels of phosphate in your blood