Indian Munch Chocolate in Bangladesh
MUNCH is the most popular “coated wafer” product in the country. Every MUNCH variety is a tasty, crunchy treat for lovers, and they can be found in supermarkets all throughout the country.
Nestle Munch is often regarded as the most popular coated wafer. Various kinds of munch wafers may be found all across the country. Munch nuts, Trio MAHA vanilla Choco, crisp pop, and more flavors are among the many possibilities. They are often constructed with a few layers of wafer biscuits sandwiched between flavored creams. Because wafers are so delicate and prone to breakage, they must be packaged using completely automated machinery in order to preserve their integrity. Crunchy, crispy munch wafers are ideal for snacking. It uses only the best cocoa beans in the production of its chocolates.
Sugar, Peanuts, Hydrogenated vegetable fats (contain sesame oil), Wheat flour, Milk Solids, Cocoa solids, Salt, Soya Lecithin, Leavening agent, Yeast, Flour treatment agent, and Improver (Enzymes).
Key Benefits of Munch Chocolate
- Nuts covered in layers of peanut butter and chocolate are a delicious treat to eat.
- Delicious wafers are dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with crunchy peanuts for this treat.
- It’s a multi-sensorial experience that you’ll never forget.
- Approximate 88 calories may be found in each munch bar (16.7g).
- Learn about new tastes, textures, and feelings with every bar.
- There is no trans fat in this product.
- With 20 delicious sweets, you may have a great day with baby, friends and family.
Direction of use
- Consume Directly
- Do not consume if the package is damaged.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the direct sun’s rays.
- Check the expiration date.