Lacto calamine lotion price in bangladesh
Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Daily Face Care Lotion Is a water-based lotion that absorbs excess oil from the skin in unique three-way action, creating an oil-balanced appearance for up to eight hours. Accumulated oil is absorbed by Kaolin clay, Glycerine, and Zinc oxide in this lotion.
Cosmetics and fairness creams exacerbate the problem since they increase the amount of oil on the skin. However, Lacto Calamine lotion is non-oil-based and has an advantage over standard oily skin face creams. Acne, breakouts, and pimples may all be prevented by using this water-based lotion, which has a non-greasy, light feel and does not clog the skin pores. When used every day, its kaolin clay absorbs excess oil from the skin, leaving you with a smooth, matte finish that is devoid of shine. Balance of Oil and Lacto Calamine Those with mixed skin might benefit from aloe. Additionally, it contains Aloe Vera, which helps balance combination skin by absorbing excess oil in the T zone and moisturizing dry regions.
Light Kaolin, Glycerin, Castor Oil, Zinc Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Synthetic Red Oxide, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Lithol Rubine, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Propylparaben, Methyl Paraben, Dry Extract of Hamamelis
Key Benefits of Calamine Lotion:
- Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion is a light and quickly absorbed lotion and this lotion is perfect for normal skin.
- The lotion contains kaolin clay, which helps to absorb excess oil while preserving the essential oil.
- Glycerin helps to keep skin moisturized by locking in its natural moisture.
- Zinc oxide helps to minimize the production of blackheads and pimples by tightening pores.
Directions of use
- Before using, shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Apply the lotion to dots across your face.
- Massage for 2 minutes.
- Only for external use.
- Before using the product, read the label.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Keep it away from the direct sun rays.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Rinse your eyes thoroughly with water if you come into contact with the substance. The use of this product should be discontinued if an allergic reaction or rash arises.