Indian Mintop Minoxidil 5% Hair Restore Formula 60 ml in Bangladesh
Mintop Forte 5% Topical Solution 60 ml is a vasodilator, a class of drugs used to treat hypertension and alopecia (hair loss). The topical solution Mintop Forte 5 percent Topical Solution 60 ml promotes hair growth and slows down balding. Patients with hypertension have elevated blood pressure against the arterial walls (blood vessels). Heart disease is one of the most common causes of death in the United States. However, Alopecia is the thinning or loss of hair on the scalp or any other region of the body, which is a condition known as a hair treatment for hair loss.
Using Mintop Forte 5% Topical Solution 60 ml, which is a vasodilator, can assist in opening and relaxing the constricted blood vessels caused by high blood pressure, thereby decreasing the high blood pressure. When applied topically (to the scalp on the head), Mintop Forte 5 percent Topical Solution 60 ml expands blood vessels in the skin. Hair follicles receive adequate oxygen, blood, and nutrients, avoiding hair cell death and stimulating new hair growth as a result of potassium channel opening.
- Minoxidil(5.0 %)
- The antihypertensive vasodilator Mintop Forte 5% Topical Solution 60 ml treats hypertension and alopecia.
- It promotes hair growth and helps prevent baldness.
- It increases blood flow by opening potassium channels and widening the blood arteries. Hypertension can be treated by vasodilation, which opens up the blood vessels.
- It enhances the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the hair follicles.
- It promotes hair growth by the act of providing oxygen and nutrients to the hair cell.
- Growth of unwanted facial hair or body
Directions of use
- Use Mintop Forte 5% solution when your scalp and hair are fully dry.
- Use the applicator provided to apply the recommended quantity of product to the scalp.
- After using the Mintop Forte solution, wait at least four hours before shampooing your hair.
- It should only be applied to the scalp. The eyes, nose, and mouth should be kept out of the reach of this drug.
- Read the label before using the product.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the direct sun’s rays.
- Keep it out of the children’s reach.
- Don’t use it when you’re pregnant, nursing, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use it if you are over 65 or under 18 years old.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Check the expiration date.
- Avoid blow-drying your hair after using Mintop forte.