Now Maca 500mg 100 Capsules in Bangladesh
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown in the Andes region of central Peru at elevations above 3,000 feet above sea level. For ages, indigenous Peruvians have utilized it as a diet and a means of boosting their stamina and vitality. Male and female reproductive health has been supported by recent scientific research on Maca. Patients taking Maca experienced no change in their endocrine function, according to clinical studies.
Maca (Lepidium meyenii), Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Key Benefits of Now Maca
- In addition to boosting energy levels, NOW Foods Maca Capsules can also improve hormone balance and sexual wellness.
- These vegan and gluten-free capsules are also non-GMO and free of preservatives.
- It does not have an effect on the endocrine system as a whole.
- It helps to keep the reproductive organs in good condition.
Directions of use
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily or according to the suggestion of a doctor.
- Only for adults.
- Consult your doctor if you’re expecting or nursing, taking medication, or have any other type of medical issue that can affect your treatment.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Keep in a dry and cool place.
- This product may have some natural color variation.