Muscletech Mass Tech Cookies & Cream 7 Lbs in Bangladesh
To help people who are having difficulty gaining muscular mass, bulking up, or simply want to push through strength plateaus, New Mass-Tech is developed. The multi-phase protein system delivers essential amino acids to the body at varied rates, allowing the amino acids to remain in the bloodstream for longer periods of time. You’ll get an impressive 17 grams of BCAAs and 8 grams of Leucine when you mix the formula with 2 cups of skim milk, which helps to keep muscle glycogen stores intact and limit the amount of protein breakdown that occurs. The new, potent formula now provides a huge 1010 calories from high-quality protein and easily digestible carbs. Once a day or split into two half portions is the most adaptable weight gainer on the market. Creatine is rapidly shuttled into muscle fibers and muscle glycogen is replenished with the help of 155 grams of carbohydrates when mixed with 2 cups of skim milk through a multi-phase carb complex to spike insulin. This helps put the body into an anabolic condition.
Glucose Polymers, ModCarb [Oat Bran, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet], Isomaltulose, Whey Protein Isolate 97 percent, Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Glycerine, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Gum Blend Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium.
Soy, egg, and coconut products are included in this product’s list of ingredients.
Key Benefits of Muscletech Mass Tech
- Weight gainers with more protein per serving.
- Ingredients help build muscle.
- Add clinically tested HPLC-certified creatine to your regimen.
- Mass gainer that helps you gain muscle mass and strength.
- Increased speed of recuperation.
- Gain 20% more muscle mass by improving your body’s ability to absorb amino acids.
Directions for use
- You can mix 1 serving (5 scoops)with 16 oz. (2 cups) of water or skim milk and take it twice a day if you want.
- For optimum results, I recommend using a blender. Take it in the morning, in the middle of a meal, or just after an exercise, depending on your preference.
- Before using the product, be sure to thoroughly read the label and follow any usage instructions.
- To be healthy, aim for eight to ten glasses of water a day.
- Muscletech Mass Tech is not recommended for anyone under the age of 18.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. Make an appointment with your doctor before embarking on any diet or fitness regimen.
- Do not allow children to have access to this product.
- The packaging should not be used if it has been damaged. Keep in a cool, dry location (60-80°F).
- Before using, read the entire label and follow the instructions.
How effective is Mass Tech as a weight gain aid?
It’s by far the best mass gainer I’ve ever used, and I plan to keep using it in the future. You won’t feel bloated after mixing it up, which is a common complaint.
Is there a downside to mass Tech?
The majority of humans can safely consume whey protein when taken orally in the recommended dosage. Side effects from high doses include constipation, acne, nausea, dehydration, gas, bloating, fatigue, and headaches.
Is it possible to gain weight in two months?
According to research published in ACSM’s Health & Fitness Journal, a 3-pound gain in lean muscle weight can be achieved in just two to three months of regular training.
Drinking Mass gainer before bed is acceptable?
You can get the most muscle-building benefits from the nighttime rise in growth hormone by eating a substantial protein meal before you go to bed. Because you’re supplying the amino acids necessary for repair and growth, you’ll see this result.
Is Mass gainer harmful?
Most healthy persons can safely use mass gainers, however, there are some possible adverse effects. Milkshakes and water-mixed milk are the best ways to get your daily dose of protein.