Thailand Strepsils Citrus Sugar Free Lemon Lozenges 16Pcs box
It is a type of lozenge created by Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals in the United Kingdom. They have been known to be taken for sore throats, coughs, and other illnesses since 1951. Strepsils Citrus Lemon Sugar-Free Lozenges are a variant of this product. This product is a sugar-free lozenge that is flavored with citrus and lemons, which helps to mask the unpleasant taste that is typical of most throat lozenges.
Why take Strepsils Citrus Lemon Sugar-Free Lozenges?
Strepsils Citrus Lemon Sugar-Free Lozenges 16Pcs is a healthy mouth-care option for anyone looking to maintain their oral health while avoiding sugar. It is clinically proven to relieve painful mouth ulcers, sore throat, and canker sores. Every morning, after brushing teeth and before eating breakfast, many people turn to the age-old remedy of swallowing a spoonful of sugar to soothe their sore throats. But for those who prefer not to consume sugar, Strepsils Citrus Lemon Sugar-Free Lozenges may be worth considering as an alternative. The packaging makes it easy to pop on the go, and it tastes great! Strepsils Citrus Lemon Sugar-Free Lozenges does not contain sugar or artificial sweeteners making it safe for those with diabetes or those who are sensitive to these ingredients. It also contains no artificial colors.
What is the difference between Strepsils and other lozenges?
- Lemon Sugar-Free Lozenges 16Pcs is made of an exotic blend of natural ingredients. The difference is that lozenges are sugar-free. while lozenges may not be.
- Can work for up to 2 hours, whereas other lozenges may not.
- There are two types of antiseptics that work to fight the infection.
- It works quickly.
- Stops the sore throat pain from getting worse.
- It can fight bacteria as well, whereas other lozenges may not.
- Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2 mg
- Amylmetacresol B.P. 0.6 mg
- Maltitol liquid
- Tartaric acid
- Lemon flavor
- sodium saccharin
- Every 2 to 3 hours, slowly dissolve one lozenge in the mouth.
- Do not take more than 12 lozenges per day.
- Children under the age of seven should not use this product.
- All drugs should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist.
- This product contains Isomalt and Maltitol. The substances may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhea.
Strepsils Sore Lozenges Contains two antibacterial agents that help kill bacteria that cause sore throats and mouth infections. So, for fast, soothing, and effective relief from sore throats discomfort, and minor mouth infections use Strepsils Citrus Lemon Sugar-Free Lozenges 16Pcs.