Indian Himalaya Septilin Tablets 60 in Bangladesh
It is used to boost your immunity and help fight infections. It is known to aid in the treatment of respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, and other infections. It is also used to control fever. In addition to improving your body’s defence mechanisms, it helps to maintain overall well-being. It also has antioxidant properties that help flush out harmful toxins and protect you from inflammatory conditions.
It is a formulation of herbo-mineral ingredients that are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant in nature. It also possesses antimicrobial properties which not only help in fighting the microbes but also help in increasing the level of antibodies. It contains liquorice (Yashtimadhu), which enhances immunostimulation as well as the function of macrophages (a type of immune cell), thereby boosting your immunity. It also contains Guduchi, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help in maintaining overall health. Guduchi also helps strengthen the body’s defences against sinusitis, tonsillitis, otorrhea (ear drainage), furunculosis (deep infection of the hair follicle), and other septic conditions.
It is full of healthy nutrients that are important for health and is generally safe with little or no side effects. It is not known to cause any side effects when taken as prescribed by your doctor. If you are taking any other medications or diet supplements, it is best to inform your doctor to reap the health benefits to the fullest.
People ask about Septilin
Q. What is the use of Himalaya septilin?
It is a formulation of herbo-mineral ingredients that are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant in nature. It is rich in antimicrobial properties, which not only help in fighting the microbes but also help in increasing the level of antibodies. It can be used to control fevers, boost your immunity, and help fight infections. In addition to improving your body’s defence mechanism, it helps to maintain overall well-being.
Q. Is Himalaya septilin good for sinuses?
Yes, its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties have proved beneficial in treating chronic sinusitis and other respiratory conditions. It acts by reducing the inflammation and expelling the mucus, thereby aiding in the treatment of sinus infection.
Q. Is Himalaya septilin good?
The medicine is not known to cause any unwanted side effects when taken as recommended by your doctor. It has been shown to help boost your immunity, fight bacterial infections, and reduce fever. It is widely used to treat respiratory tract infections, including tonsillitis, pharyngitis, and bronchitis.
Q. Is septilin an antibiotic?
Thanks to its immunomodulatory and antibacterial properties, it is known to act as an antibiotic. Studies have also shown that septilin has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and immunostimulatory effects. Moreover, it is also quite effective in treating a wide range of respiratory tract infections, tonsillitis, and other infections.
Q. How to take septilin tablets?
Take these tablets as advised by your doctor. Ideally, these tablets are prescribed to be taken twice daily. Do not take more than the prescribed dose of this medicine. Remember, these health supplements should not be substituted for a well-balanced diet.
Q. Does septilin cure tonsillitis?
It is a herbal preparation that is known to provide effective relief against respiratory tract infections, ranging from tonsillitis to bronchitis. It is due to its anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory actions that it is claimed to be effective for tonsillitis and other chronic conditions of the respiratory tract.
you may visit personal sex lubricant gels for man
- Maharasnadi Quath: 130 mg.
- 98 mg
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia): 64 mg
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): 32 mg
- Shigru (Moringa Pterygosperma): 32 mg
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra): 12 mg.
- Balsamodendron mukul (Guggulu)
- Oleo-Gum-Resin: 0.324 g
- 64 mg Shankh bhasma
Himalaya Septilin Tablet’s main advantages and applications are as follows:
- It acts as an immunomodulator.
- helps in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
- It provides relief in the case of allergic disorders.
- promotes early recovery in post-operative conditions.
- It helps fight against sinusitis.
- helps to improve the body’s defence mechanism.
Directions for use:
Take this medicine as directed by the physician. However, it is recommended to initially start with 2 tablets twice daily, followed by 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Quick tips for Himalaya Septilin Tablet:
- Along with the capsule, have a healthy diet loaded with essential nutrients.
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- Do not use this tablet if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it’s almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- Before you take the tablet, read the label carefully and don’t take more than the recommended amount.
- Before taking this tablet, talk to your doctor if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
Side effects of Himalaya Septilin Tablet
These tablets are usually safe and don’t cause any side effects when taken as per a doctor’s recommendation. However, you must get in touch with your doctor if you experience any side effects or if your symptoms fail to improve even after taking the medicine as recommended by your doctor.
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
visit here Himalaya official site in India