GOLI Womens Multivitamin Gummies 60 Count in Bangladesh
Our gummies contain a aggregate of 18 nutrients and are considered COMPLETE as they include ALL 13 medicine essential vitamins. These nutrients give a number of benefits, including:
Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails:
- GOLI Womens Multivitamin Gummies contain Biotin to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
Strong & Healthy Bones, Teeth & Muscles:
- Goli Women’s Complete Multi Gummies contain Vitamin D, a fat–answerable vitamin that plays an essential part in the healthy development of bones, teeth and muscle.
A Healthy Brain & Nervous System:
- Goli Women’s Complete Multi Gummies contain all B vitamins which play a part in supporting a healthy brain and nervous system.
A Healthy Immune System:
- GOLI Womens Multivitamin Gummies contain Vitamins A, C, D, and Zinc to support vulnerable health.
- Goli Women’s Complete Multi Gummies contain Vitamin A to support healthy eyes.
- GOLI Womens Multivitamin Gummies contain Vitamins B12 and Folic Acid to support heart health.
An Excellent Source of Added Antioxidants:
- Contains an excellent source of antioxidants A, C andE.
Our Gummies DO NOT Contain:
Incentive, wheat, milk, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, synthetic colors, artificial flavors, agave or salicylates.
Not your average women’s multivitamin sticky!
These fabulous succulent gummies are designed to help you thrive like you were born to do! Not to vapor, but they are enough amazing. They are formulated to offer the COMPLETE diapason of ALL 13 Essential Vitamins, as well as Key Minerals, making up a aggregate of 18 Nutrients. Talk about a power woman‘s way to help give your body all the virtuousness it so deserves!
Features of GOLI Womens Multivitamin Gummies:
- Excellent source of Biotin
- Made with ALL 13 Essential Vitamins and Key Minerals
- Vegan Source of Omega- 3 DHA
- Made in the USA from Local and Encyclopedically Sourced constituents.
- Factory– grounded, Vegan,Non-GMO, Gluten-free, and Kosher
Visit official Goli Women’s Multivitamin website