Indian Ring Guard Antifungal Medicated Cream 12gm in Bangladesh
Ring Guard Plus Antifungal Cream is an ayurvedic medicinal anti-bacterial and fungal topical application for Ringworm treatment, Jock Itch psoriasis eczema dermatological skin infections such as Tinea Cruris.
Ring Guard Plus Antifungal Cream has a soothing, moisturizing effect that soothes the skin while fighting off fungal infections. This herbal formula can be used for ringworm in any area of your body including chest/armpits, legs & neck – it’s even effective on pityriasis! The ingredients are designed with antibacterial properties to treat quickly and relieve you from discomfort caused by these pesky microbes
• Ring guard plus was created specifically because people were asking us about how they could get rid of their fungi without having side effects like other medications do.
• Miconazole (one), neomycin sulfate (a second) provide fast relief against all types of fungus;
- Miconazole Nitrate
- Neomycin Sulphate
How to Use
- Examine the injury site, wash and dry it.
- Apply the ring guard cream 2-3 times a day.
- Keep taking it for 10 days after the discomfort has subsided.
- Before using, read the label thoroughly.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- External use only.
- It will keep for a long time if kept cool and dry.
- If you experience any negative effects, immediately stop using the product. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, see your doctor.
- Choose looser, cotton clothes over tight-fitting synthetic fibers.
- If you notice an effect, do not put it closer to eyes. If this happens, wash your eyes with cool water as soon as possible.
- Keep it in a cool, dark place.
FAQ of Ring Guard Cream
1. How long does the effect of this cream stay?
The duration of this medication’s effect is usually 24 hours.
2. When will the cream start showing its results?
The cream’s action will become apparent in 2-3 days of use.
3. What are the uses of Ring-Guard Plus Antifungal Cream?
Ring Guard is a prescription medication that is used to cure and prevent diseases including Albicans fungus, vaginal candidiasis, and other fungal infections. It
4. How many times can I use Ring Guard Antifungal Cream?
The usual administration time for Ring Guard Plus is once or twice a day, and the duration of influence is 12 to 24 hours. However, as directed.
There are no reviews yet.