Buy Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit at the Lowest Price in Bangladesh
To determine whether or not you are pregnant, you can use Prega News’ Pregnancy Test Kit, which is a home pregnancy test. Since these are over-the-counter pregnancy test kits, they do not require a prescription and may be used to determine whether or not a woman is pregnant without leaving the privacy of her own home.
HCG levels in urine can be determined with the Pregna News Pregnancy Kit’s sera reagent. Patches made of silica granules are used to absorb urine moisture, making the test card more accurate and the sera reagent less likely to be contaminated.
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone found in the urine that is used to determine if a woman is pregnant. However, unlike prenatal testing, which analyzes hormone levels and determines whether a woman is pregnant or not, these tests are qualitative in nature. The findings of these tests are not conclusive and should be followed by a laboratory test.
The results of this test kit are generally correct. The first urine you pass after waking up is the best time to test for pregnancy, regardless of the brand of pregnancy test kit you choose to buy. Taking the test at this period gives you the best chance of receiving accurate results because it is the most focused.
- This pregnancy test is easy to use.
- Through a hormonal change in the body, it detects the pregnancy.
- It only takes 3 drops of urine to get the work done.
- It is 99.9% accurate in its result.
- As soon as 5 minutes, you can see the results.
- It contains silica gel to better absorb moisture during testing.
Directions of use
- Collect the first urine of the day in a fresh container.
- Drop a small amount of specimen into the dropper that came with the pack.
- Add 3 drops of urine/sample in the sample well.
- Always keep a pregnancy test kit nearby.
- For an accurate result, wait 5 minutes.
Interpretation of Results
- If you see a light pink line on the first try, it’s necessary to retest with more urine.
- You’re pregnant if you see two pink lines on your urine test.
- You’re not pregnant if you see only one pink line.
Safety Information of Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit
- Before use, read the direction thoroughly.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Keep it at room temperature.
- Keep it out of the direct sun’s rays.
- Keep it out of the children’s reach.
- Check the expiration date.
- After use, Dispose of the kit.