TCM scar Removal Cream in Bangladesh
TCM scar and acne Removal cream fades surgical, wound, acne, and burn scars. Aside from scarring, it can also be used to treat skin redness and stretch marks. Niacinamide, purslane extract, and traditional Chinese medicine are all included in the formulation for this removal gel.
With advanced scar removal technology and processing from raw materials like Asiaticoside, Heparin, Allantoin and Carbomer, which can easily penetrate the skin to soften the scar mechanism, promote skin natural renewal and cure, smooth the marks, regulate skin oil secretion, prevent redness, burning sensation, inflammation and hardening caused by sunburn, and shorten the crusting period. Additionally, the gel eliminates scars while being anti-inflammatory and sterilizing, making it ideal for people with sensitive skin.
Water, Glycerol, Trehalose, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea, Fucose, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Arbutin.
- It promotes natural skin renewal and healing by penetrating scar tissue easily.
- It replenishes and rejuvenates the skin with natural substances that help fade scars.
- It minimizes and removes scars caused by surgery, wounds, burns, acne and stretch marks.
- It reduces the appearance of redness on the face, arms, legs, and hands.
- It assists in the regulation of oil secretion.
- It eliminates swelling and redness.
- It speeds up the healing process.
- It makes the skin smooth and soft.
Directions of use
- Clean the scar area before applying.
- Apply an appropriate amount of gel to the area and massage gently until it is absorbed completely.
- Use once every 3-4 hours a day.
- Only for external use.
- Don’t misuse the product.
- Before using the product, read the label.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the children’s reach.
- Check the expiration date.