Elosone ht Cream 15gm in Bangladesh
Moderate-to-severe melasma (dark patches of skin) and senile lentigines are two conditions for which Elosone HT cream is indicated as a therapeutic and preventative measure (dark spots or age spots in older people due to exposure to the sun). When the skin on the face turns dark or blue-grey, it’s called melasma and can be caused by hormone fluctuations or sun exposure. The skin’s look is brightened by this cream. Mometasone, tretinoin, and hydroquinone are the active ingredients of Elosone-HT cream. Unless prescribed by a dermatologist, do not take it for a long period of time. Using or coming into touch with this lotion may cause irritation to the eyes. If it gets into your eyes, flush them out right away with plenty of water. Before and after using this lotion, wash your hands. After applying for this medication, stay out of the sun for at least 24 hours. Follow the doctor’s instructions very closely when using Elosone HT.
Hydroquinone Topical (2%) + Mometasone Topical (0.1%) + Tretinoin Topical (0.025%)
Directions of use
- You should follow your doctor’s instructions when using this medication.
- Apply it to a clean, healthy skin surface. Cuts and wounds should not be treated with this product.
- Make sure that your hands are clean before and after using this drug.
- If this cream gets in your eyes, flush them out with plenty of water right away.
Side Effects of using Elosone HT Cream:
- Skin Thinning
- Contact Dermatitis
- The medication must be used exactly as suggested by the doctor.
- The women who are pregnant should consult the doctor.
- The women who are breastfeeding should not use the cream.
- Check the label before using it.
- External use only.
- Ulcerated or open wounds should not be treated with Elosone-HT Cream 15 gm.
- When using Elosone-HT Cream 15 gram, avoid the sun rays.
- Children under 12 are not suggested.
There are no reviews yet.