Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Baby Nappy Rash Cream 125gm in BD
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a popular choice for treating a range of skin ailments. It contains hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties and soothe sore skin. It is suitable for nappy rash, acne, eczema, cuts and grazes, and sunburn, while also protecting against irritants. The healing cream has been trusted by generations of families who have used it to provide relief from their skin ailments.
1. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is hypoallergenic, making it suitable for those with sensitive skin.
2. The cream contains lanolin to help soften and moisturize the skin.
3. It provides protection against bacteria and fungi which can cause infection.
4. It is suitable for a wide range of skin conditions including eczema, cuts, grazes, minor burns and sunburn.
5. It is easy to apply and non-greasy so won’t stain clothing or bedding.
1. Sudocrem can be difficult to remove from fabric due to its thick consistency.
2. Its natural ingredients can irritate sensitive skin if used excessively or left on the skin for too long.
3. It is not designed as a moisturizer so should not be used in place of one routinely.
4 .It can be difficult to find.
💦 Water Repellent Base: Sudocrem’s formulation contains a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier to help stop any irritants from coming into contact with the skin.
🧴 Emollient: Sudocrem contains an emollient that helps to soothe and relieve sore, inflamed skin.
🤱 Gentle Formula: Sudocrem is gentle yet effective, making it suitable to use from birth.
– Suitable for use from birth
– Clinically proven to soothe and treat nappy rash
– Forms a protective barrier to help stop any irritants from coming into contact with the skin
Benzyl Alcohol B.P. 0.39% Benzyl Benzoate B.P. 1.01% Benzyl Cinnamate Zinc Oxide Ph. Eur. 15.25% Lanolin (Hypo-Allergenic), 0.15% 4% (W/W) Sodium Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender Fragrance, and Purified Water are also included in this product.
HOW IT WORKS:
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is applied directly to the affected area to soothe and treat nappy rash, eczema, surface wounds, sunburn, minor burns, acne, bed sores, and chilblains. It forms a protective barrier over the vulnerable area and helps to soothe sore, inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.\
Q: Is Sudocrem suitable for use from birth?
A: Yes, Sudocrem is gentle yet effective and suitable for use from birth.
Q: How does Sudocrem help with nappy rash?
A: Sudocrem contains an emollient that soothes and a water-repellent base that forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.