Indian Boroline Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream price in Bangladesh
Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream is an antiseptic cream that fights infections and aids in the healing of cuts and wounds, skin infections, and post-surgical stitches. With its moisturizing characteristics, this cream soothes dry skin, including chapped lips and cracked heels; it also helps restore the skin’s natural smoothness. When boric powder and zinc oxide are combined with essential oils, lanolin, and waxes, they create Boroline Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream. When applied to the skin, it acts as a barrier and aids in the healing of cuts and wounds.
- Boric acid
- Zinc oxide
- Anhydrous Lanolin
- With its anti-inflammatory and hydrating characteristics, Boroline Cream may be used in severely dry and cold weather.
- It smooths rough hands and elbows.
- It protects against rashes and other skin irritations.
- It helps to cure wounds, scars, and wounds on the skin.
- It relieves itchy skin and reduces the spread of skin infections.
Direction of use
- Only if prescribed by a doctor.
- Apply some lotion to the affected area by squeezing it out of your finger.
- The rough skin, cut, wound, abrasion, etc. should be covered with a thin layer of ointment.
- Only for external use.
- Before using the product, read the label.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Keep it away from the direct sun rays.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
There are no reviews yet.