Indian No Scars Cream in Bangladesh
It is used for the treatment of moderate to severe melasma (dark and discolored patches on the skin). When dark pigmentation is present, it is utilized to lighten the skin’s tone. It aids in the rapid regeneration of the skin. It reduces inflammation, redness, and itching. Skin discoloration caused by pregnancy, skin injuries, birth control, or hormone replacement treatment can be reduced or eliminated with the application of No Scars Cream, which reduces the appearance of freckles, age spots, and other dark spots on the skin. It works as a bleaching agent for the skin, preventing an enzyme reaction in the skin cells that are exposed to it.
- Hydroquinone(2.0 %)
- Mometasone(0.1 %)
- Tretinoin(0.025 %)
Directions of use
- Consult your doctor before using the cream.
- Apply the cream after the area has been cleaned and dried.
- After applying, wash your hands.
- No Scars Cream should only be applied as prescribed by your doctor.
- Before use, wash your hand well.
- Only for external use.
- Before use, check the label.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes, nose, or mouth, and never apply it to broken skin.
Side effects of using No Scars
- Thinning of the skin
There are no reviews yet.