Woodward’s Gripe Water 130ml online in Bangladesh
Are you looking for a safe, natural solution to soothing your baby’s crying?
Woodward’s Gripe Water has a tradition of being reliable for Colic relief. It includes Dill oil and Sarjikakshara that work to provide symptomatic relief from stomach pain in infants or children, caused by gas, acidity, etc.
Absolutely safe due to the strict checks are done at every stage during the manufacturing process ensuring a quality product with hygiene intact since generations mothers trust Woodward’s when their crying babies needed help. Then try this non-alcoholic Ayurvedic medicine that works instantly. This recipe will curb stomach pain and acidity with its incredible healing properties!
Feeding your baby one teaspoon of alcohol-free Woodward’s Gripe Water every day can help prevent those stressful wind attacks before they happen. The results are usually a resounding and satisfying burp or at least an end to the discomfort that has been experienced in this attack! This is because it contains Xylitol which helps soothe stomach distress caused by trapped air bubbles along with being certified halal for Muslim parents who wish not only comfort but also Digestion Aid when giving their babies drinks during their feeding time.
However, you must consult an appropriate health care provider first regarding any prescribed medication use while breastfeeding.
Woodward’s Gripe Water is specifically designed for newborns to help alleviate their discomfort. Babies between the ages of three and eighteen months can take it. Acid reflux, gas, and indigestion can all be alleviated with this natural remedy. Sarjikakshara and Dill oil work well together to treat various ailments. It comforts your baby’s stomach and keeps them healthy and happy. It can be administered to newborns on a regular basis to prevent gastrointestinal troubles. Over the past 150 years, it has been relied upon by many. The sweetness of Gripe water is a pleasant surprise. As a result, you won’t have any difficulty giving the medication.
Benefits Woodward’s Gripe Water
- Infants who are experiencing stomach aches and indigestion throughout their teething stage might benefit from Woodward’s Gripe Water.
- Improved digestion and a healthy digestive system are the results of drinking medicinal water.
- Woodward’s Gripe Water helps babies grow stronger and healthier by protecting them from a variety of stomach ailments.
- In a convenient package, the powerful gripe water is easy to give. As a result, it’s easy to feed newborns on-the-go.
- The price of Woodward’s Gripe Water is reasonable.
Ingredients Gripe Water
- Woodward’s Gripe Water contains the following ingredients:
- Dill Seed Oil is free of terpenes.
- Sodium Carbonate is sodium carbonate.
- Sodium Propylene Glycol is maltitol.
uses of Woodwards Gripe Water
Woodward’s complaint in newborns, water is used to treat stomach pains and aches.
Indigestion, gas, and acidity can all be alleviated by taking it.
How to use Gripe Water
Woodward’s complaint The amount of water a newborn should drink varies with his or her age.
If the pediatrician suggests a different dose, the instructions on the package can be followed.
Information on health and safety
- Before using the product, make sure you read the instructions on the packaging.
- Keep it out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry area.
- Ensure that it is not within the reach of minors.
- Do not take more than the prescribed amount.
people most query
Is Woodward’s Gripe Water safe to give to infants?
The Woodward product is specifically designed for newborns. Using it is completely risk-free, as generations of moms have taught us. It’s essential, however, that you adhere to the prescribed dosage.
Does Woodward’s Gripe Water help relieve heartburn and other digestive problems?
Yes, Woodward’s Gripe Water is useful in the treatment of dyspepsia, according to the manufacturer. Consult your paediatrician in case your child continues to have issues despite proper dosing.
How can a mild but effective medicine be used to treat gas and acidity in newborns?
Woodward’s Gripe Water is a great way to help babies who have acid reflux or gas.
Should formula milk be diluted with Woodward’s Gripe Water?
Woodward’s Gripe Water is most effective when administered on its own, without dilution.