Cerelac Wheat And Honey With Milk in Bangladesh
- Cerelac about a supplemental infant food that’s both easy to digest and handy in terms of nutrients.
- Using wheat, milk, and honey as the three main ingredients.
- Good for infants 6 months old and up.
- The wheat-based baby food Cerelac Honey and Wheat features milk powder and honey.
- It has vital nutrients for your baby’s development and growth.
Key minerals and vitamins, including Iron, Zinc, Calcium, and Vitamins A and C, are added to the Cerelac Wheat And Honey With Milk.
Included BIFIDUS BL, a naturally active probiotic, aids the immune systems of infants baby food.
It’s easy to absorb, therefore it’s a good choice.
It helps to develop the baby’s taste buds by exposing them to a variety of flavors.
No added sugar, salt, or preservatives.
This product contains gluten.
With just 2 servings, your kid will get 99% of their daily iron requirement.
- Check the label before consume.
- Prevent youngsters from accessing.
- This is a processed, single-grain cereal-based supplementary food that should be used only as directed by a doctor.
- When introducing solids, only (after the age of 6 months up to the age of two years).
- Baby food should only be given if and when advised to do so by a medical professional who can assess the situation and determine the best course of action.
- A baby’s diet should include more than just infant food.
- The shelf life of prepared meal is about 30 minutes. Eliminate the feed if it is not being used.
- The healthiest option is to prepare baby meals with extreme caution and cleanliness.
- Don’t reduce the recommended serving size because your baby won’t get the proper nutrition from watered-down feeding.
- Concentrated feed won’t give your baby the fluids he or she needs, so stick to the recommended serving size.
Visit here Nestle official website!
There are no reviews yet.