Gerber Organic Oatmeal single grain Cereal in Bangladesh
Description Gerber Organic Oatmeal Cereal:
- Iron for Enhancing Cognitive Function.
- Foods First.
- Independently verified as being free of genetically modified organisms.
- Certified organic by the USDA.
- Suppported Sitter.
- Quite Deliciously Goodness, Just the Way It Is.
- Organic, Gluten-Free, Whole-Grain Oatmeal.
- All-Natural Ingredients Only.
- Verified as organic by Oregon Tilth.
- Made without the use of Bisphenol A (BPA) packaging.
- Vital Iron for Young Brains
Iron for Brain Development
Right now, your child needs iron to help with cognitive development and learning. Your baby personal care can get all the iron he or she needs in a day with just two servings of Gerber infant cereal.
If your child can do the following, you might consider giving them cereal:
- Sit up with support.
- Keeping your elbows locked, perform a push-up from your belly.
- Lean forward, mouth wide open, to examine the spoon.
- For Best Results, We Recommend.
- Put the cap off, remove lock cap back on.
- Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Breastmilk or infant formula can be used as the liquid.
- You may eat it cold or heat it up in the microwave.
- Check the food’s temperature before serving.
- Put uneaten cereal in the trash.
Heating Recommendations for the Microwave:
- Medium (50 percent powder) heat for 15 to 30 seconds will warm cold liquid.
- Pour hot liquid over cereal and mix.
- Give it a good stir to make sure everything is at the same temperature.
- Be sure the temperature is safe before you feed them.
- Additional Components
Organic whole grain oat flour (contains wheat).
- Keep away from heat and moisture.
- Put unused portion in the trash after 30 days.
- The contents may have settled since packaging was made, thus the package may look less than full.
- Store the package out of the reach of youngsters.
- The Nutrilock® seal must be intact for usage; if it is broken, discard the product.
Visit here Nestle official website!