Himalaya Karela Tablets 60 pcs Online in Bangladesh
Himalaya Karela Capsules include Karavellaka extract, which is high in anti-diabetic properties. It aids in the regulation of blood glucose levels in the body as well as the reduction of cholesterol levels. It contains blood cleansing properties and is high in antioxidants, which help to boost the body’s immunity level. It also has anti-allergic characteristics and can be used to treat a variety of skin and hair problems. So, with one Karela capsule, get your daily dosage of metabolic wellness and control your blood sugar levels.
Benefits of Himalaya Karela
- A tried-and-true solution that boosts your metabolism with Karavellaka fruit extract.
- Karela is effective at regulating insulin secretion, which helps to keep blood sugar levels in check.
- To restore insulin resistance, the herb supports the proper use of glucose in the body.
- Karela’s antioxidant qualities prevent the body from scavenging free radicals.
Take 1-2 capsules twice a day or as directed by your doctor.
Information about Safety
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, see your doctor before using this product.
- Before using it, people with certain medical conditions should get medical counsel.
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Is Himalaya karela beneficial to diabetics?
Himalaya Karela Capsules include Karavellaka extract, which is high in anti-diabetic properties. It aids in the regulation of blood glucose levels in the body as well as the reduction of cholesterol levels.
Are Karela tablets effective?
Karela is a powerful antioxidant and liver and intestinal detoxifier. Karela is a wonderful anti-cancer herb that has helped people with prostate, lung, liver, pancreatic, colon, and leukemia. Because of its low carbohydrate and high fiber content, it is excellent for weight loss.
What is the product’s expiration date?
The product has a two-year shelf life from the date of production.
What are the Himalaya Karela tablets’ adverse effects?
Diarrhoea, vomiting and other digestive problems, vaginal bleeding, a hazardous drop in blood sugar levels if taken with insulin, liver damage, and favism are some of the risks and drawbacks of Himalaya Karela tablets (which can cause anemia). These are major side effects that necessitate medical attention.
Can I expect to see an improvement in my condition if I take this product on a regular basis?
Yes, user evaluations indicate that consistent use of this tablet produces positive outcomes. For optimal effects, take it twice a day and eat a nutritious diet while taking it.