Omnigel Gel Topical
A topical gel, Omnigel, is used to treat recent muscle or joint injuries, such as sprains, strains, or sports-related injuries by relieving pain. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are two more conditions for which it provides relief.
- Virgin Linseed oil
- Diclofenac Diethylamine
- Methyl salicylate
- Benzyl alcohol
- Omingel is a fast-relief and on-the-spot pain relief gel.
- It provides comfort by reducing swelling and inflammation.
- It reduces inflammation and stiffness in the region of the pain and edema.
- It is a great tool for regular usage and for taking with you on a trip.
Directions of use
- Apply a sufficient amount of gel to the affected area and massage gently.
- Use 3-4 times a day and wait at least 4 hours between each application unless your doctor instructs you otherwise.
- Before using the product, read the label.
- After using it, avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyelids.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the sun’s rays.
- Keep it out of the children’s reach.
- Check the expiration date.