Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception For Couples 60 Tablets in Bangladesh
It is a comprehensive dual pack for couples that helps support a healthy conception when trying for a baby. The formula includes nutrients such as zinc, which contributes to healthy male and female reproductive health. It has been clinically tested to help balance pH levels, regulate hormones, increase energy, boost libido, promote overall wellness, and reduce the risk of miscarriage. Vitabiotics Pregnacare is for couples who want the assurance of optimizing their fertility before trying to conceive while taking an all-around approach to diet and wellbeing.
When to take Vitabiotics Pregnacare His & Her Conception For Couples 60 Tablets?
Vitabiotics Pregnacare His & Her Conception for couples should be used as soon as you start trying for a baby with your partner. This will help build the body’s nutritional stores. Once the pregnancy is confirmed, the remaining tablets can be consumed.
Can Vitabiotics Pregnacare His & Her Conception For Couples 60 Tablets be taken alongside medicines?
Generally, yes. Vitabiotics Pregnacare His & Her Conception can be taken alongside your medicines because it has moderate levels of vitamins and minerals. But if you have an underlying condition, please consult your doctor before taking Vitabiotics Pregnacare His & Her Conception.
What to do if I notice a change in my monthly cycle?
Though a change in the monthly cycle has been noticed by some women taking Vitabiotics Pregnacare His & Her Conception, it contains no ingredients that are known to cause irregularity in the menstrual cycle The menstrual cycle can change over time and can be affected by other factors including weight loss, weight gain, excessive amounts of exercise, and physical or emotional disquiet. Some researches have shown that coming off the contraceptive pill can also be a reason behind irregularities for several months. Some underlying issues can also cause delays in the cycle.
- Men should take one tablet per day with their main meal of the day.
- Women should take one tablet per day with their main meal of the day.
- Swallow the tablet with water or a drink.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Vitamin C
- Magnesium Oxide
- N-Acetyl Cysteine
- Ferrous Fumarate
- Zinc Sulphate
- Vitamin B12
- Silicon Dioxide
- Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate
- Niacin (as Nicotinamide)
- Coenzyme Q10
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate)
- Vitamin B6 (as HCl)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol])
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)
- Copper Sulphate
- Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid)
- Potassium Iodide
- Sodium Selenate
- The tablet must not be chewed.
- Must be taken on a full stomach.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the substances mentioned above.
Overall, for a healthy conception, Vitabiotics Pregnacare His & Her Conception is the way to go. Just in case you are worried after you experience a delay or change in your monthly cycle, this may not necessarily mean you are pregnant and it is advised to take a pregnancy test and speak to your doctor or health professional.