Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo in Bangladesh (BD)
Baby Shampoo and Wash by Cetaphil has been particularly formulated with extra mild and nourishing ingredients in order to wash and nourish your child’s skin and hair. Glycerin and Panthenol pamper their fragile skin while leaving a pleasant, calming scent behind with each use. Because of its tear-free formulation, bath time may now be a joyful experience for both the mother and the child.
Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on baby’s fragile skin and hair, and it’s made by gentle skincare specialists. Calendula extract from the marigold flower, vitamins E and B5 and aloe vera help maintain baby’s skin soft, smooth and moisturized.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Panthenol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Distearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Laureth-4, Polyquaternium-10, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E.
- This gentle, tear-free product creates a thick lather that gently cleanses and moisturizes your baby’s sensitive skin and hair.
- Soothe and soften sensitive skin with organic calendula extract with a pleasant aroma.
- Gentle for sensitive skin, dermatologist-tested and clinically verified.
- Neither mineral oil nor parabens are found in Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo.
- A mild, hypoallergenic and non-irritating product that may be used daily
Directions of use
- Wet skin and hair with water.
- Pour a small amount into hand and massage gently over hair and body to form a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Before using the product, read the label.
- Only for external use.
- If the product gets into the baby’s eyes, wash the eyes properly.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the direct sun’s rays.
- Keep it out of the children’s reach.
- Check the expiration date.