Russian Bear 10,000 Weight Gainer Chocolate 15 Lbs in Bangladesh
As far as mass gains go, Russian Bear 1000 Weight Gainer ranks as the best. High-quality protein, complex carbs, fiber, and important vitamins and minerals are all included in this advanced composition. By increasing real muscle mass, this supplement gives you monster results. A weight gainer from Monster’s Food uses the healthiest ingredients to help you gain muscle mass rather than fat. Weight Gainer Russian Bear 10000 aims to help you gain lean muscle mass, bulk up, and improve recovery between workouts through correct protein consumption.
Cysteine, Glutamic acid, Isoleucine, Lysine, Methionine, Arginine, Alanine, Aspanic acid, Lysine, Glycine, Histidine, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, BCAA amino acids, Isoleucine, Valine.
- This supplement aids in weight gain and lean muscle contraction more quickly than usual without adding any fat to the body.
- Muscle is built with a high-quality protein source.
- Recovery on lean muscle is essential after a grueling workout session, or the entire workout would be ineffective. When it comes to regaining lost protein, a Russian bear protein drink is an excellent solution.
- It’s a perfect fit for post-workout recovery.
- No more than six scoops per day are recommended.
- Store it in a cool, dry location.
- There is a person who has an allergy to milk, soy, and egg, hence they avoid these foods.
- Before eating, speak with your doctor, a health specialist, or a personal trainer.
- Keep it away from the children’s reach.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not eat.
- Prior to and after you consume it, make sure you drink at least 15 liters of water per day.
Is Russian bear beneficial for gaining weight?
In terms of gaining lean mass, Russian Bear 10000 Weight Gainer is the best option. Protein, carbs, fiber, and important vitamins and minerals are all included in this innovative composition. Make sure your monster results are guaranteed by growing real mass.
Is Russian bear best?
In terms of calorie, protein, and carbohydrate content, Russian Bear 10000 is a monster mass gainer. There are many vitamins, minerals and herbal elements in this supplement, giving it a strong nutritional foundation. The product is easy to mix, tasty, and easy to swallow.
Does whey protein have any negative effects?
Most adults are likely to be safe if they consume whey protein in the form of powder. Some of the negative effects of high doses include increased bowel movements, acne, nausea, thirst, bloating, diminished appetite, sleepiness, and headaches.
How many servings are in a Russian bear 10000?
If you take one scoop of the supplement each day, you’ll get 84 servings out of it. The 115 grams of protein in 1 serving is equivalent to 6 scoops of whey protein per day, though.
How to consume Russian bear 10000?
Get your Russian Bear 10000 fix by combining 6 scoops of the powder with 750mL of milk or water, or your favorite drink (each scoop shall be mixed with 150mL-200mL). Ideally, 1-2 scoops in the morning, 1-2 scoops in the afternoon, and 1-2 scoops after an exercise.