Indian Itch guard cream price in Bangladesh
Itch Guard Cream is used to treat fungal infections on the skin and nails. Skin infections such as ringworm can be easily treated using this product because the cream contains substances that kill the fungus responsible for this illness. This Topical Cream contains natural components that fight fungal infections on the skin. It helps in alleviating the development of fungus that can cause jock itch or infection between the toes.
- Benzyl alcohol
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Itch Guard Cream is useful in treating skin ailments brought on by fungal infections such as ringworm.
- It is also effective in treating fungal infections on fingernails, such as fungal nail infections.
- It can be applied to the groin and underarms.
- When applied to the skin, the cream’s menthol provides a cooling and relaxing sensation.
- It weakens and eventually kills the fungi by causing holes to form in their cell membranes.
- The fungus that causes skin diseases like jock itch and infection between the toes and fingers can be treated with this cream.
- It comes in a compact container that you can easily slip into your handbag, making it a simple item to bring along with you when you’re out and about.
- The cream is available at a low, affordable price.
Directions of use
- Apply a layer to the surface 1 to 2 times daily.
- Continue treatment for 1-2 weeks.
- If symptoms are not alleviated after 2 weeks of treatment, consult a physician.
- Only for external use.
- Before using the product, read the label.
- Apply the cream after cleaning and drying the afflicted area.
- After application, wash your hands unless they are affected.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the sun’s rays.
- Keep it out of the children’s reach.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.