Buy Indian Boroline Antiseptic Suthol Spray in Bangladesh.
Suthol Skin Lotion is an antibacterial and antifungal substance that relieves itching, summer rashes, and prickly heat. Suthol penetrates deep into the skin, transporting healing and protecting elements to provide the best protection and treatment for skin problems. Summer heat causes prickly heat, rashes, itches, and skin irritations. Suthol antiseptic skin liquid is the most effective treatment for various skin problems. Examine the Suthol Ingredients to see how each component has been carefully chosen to assist your skin stay fresh and trouble-free during the summer. Its a awesome bath lotion to take refresh your body
Boroline Suthol shows a bactericidal effect against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria at higher concentrations. It’s an antiseptic that works against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. Rashes, infections, itching, and redness of the skin are all prevented. It also has antibacterial, antifungal, and therapeutic properties. It aids in wound healing and skin restoration. It relieves insect bite irritations and other skin disorders.
- Itching, prickly heat, rashes, and skin irritation are all relieved.
- It soothes the skin and can be applied after waxing or shaving.
- It is a disinfectant that aids in the healing and stopping of cuts, wounds, and other types of bleeding.
- It refreshes the skin beneath clothes
- It aids in the relief of skin-burning sensations caused by small burns.
- It also relieves the itching caused by insect bites.
- It’s packed with the antibacterial properties of neem leaf.
- Turmeric, marigold, aloe vera, and other natural components are included.
Direction of use
- It can be used as many times as necessary on a regular basis.
- Apply Suthol liquid to the cut or wounded skin using a wet cotton ball, and change the dressing twice a day.
- Only for external use in Body skin.
- Before using the product, read the label thoroughly.
- Store in a cool and dry location.
- Keep it out of the sun’s rays.
- Keep it out of the children’s reach.